Saturday, April 16, 2011

bedroom

general bedroom

vanity

bed

lanterns

window and bedside table

desk and my blog on my laptop

jewelry

parfumes

vanity, desk, and table
     i figured i would post pictures of my room. this is the first installment of photos. i have posted my vanity, desk, bedside table, and bed. tomorrow i will probably get pictures of my closet and chest of drawers. that is the other side of the room and is kind of difficult to shot because of lighting.

     for me, my room is like a tiny museum, a small room stuffed with curiosities. i have a lot of modern things as well as vintage and cute items too. i love my bedroom. it is an exact reflection of myself; creepy, exotic, odd, diverse, and of course, vintage! i am always changing my room up but it's usually the same. mostly i change the decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment